Re: The Killer: Ultra Power 2.0 with a side of suckysauce?

This topic should have been closed after post 22, why does it still exist?
Everyone who isn't directly invested in the game is already asking for it to be dealt with, so it's not like your going to have a mutiny on your hands when you shut it down.
Speaking from experience, these guys are just going to fight on Skype and Twitter anyway; so why give them this platform to do it with?
It's utterly devolved at this point, it's just trash talking and personal insults.
Are you guys just tired of looking at it? because so am I, but I'm also not a mod, isn't it kind of your job to look at it?

Some highlights:

Passive aggressive much? I wonder if ivan will add the server list back in the next version? He probably will, seeing as everyone hates him now

[[wow]], really shooting for perfection there... Also about admins giving shit to themselves, your admins aren’t much better.

Don't worry I'm sure it won't be for long. Like now, the tk main server is down. and mine is still up lolol.

Do I sense a bit of jealousy? Um, I connect to this so called popular server, so stable...the erver has, zero maps? Uh, nice job. I looked at the stats, the peak is two players online at once! [[[wow]]].

Yeah I wouldn't be too proud of your self their buddy. That’s because the peak resets when ever the server restarts. Also your server isn’t very popular, there is no one online most of the time.

Are you trying to insinuate something? and the reason there are no maps are because Someone, Keeps resetting the maps! Someone that has access morethen even an admin or a host.

don't tell me! I got this! was it uh, can I have another guess? Sorry charlie, who ever did that, Hmm Hmm, Removed your map and the store and black and white's map, etc

Oh my gosh, are you sure? I wasn't even close! it was ivan. Logs show it to be ivan logged in as person. This right hear, is how everyone can see, what kind of person he is.. he made the map super small on monday and i am looking for more users that link to ivan

I know it really seems like it but, I'm having a hard time believing your that sorry, I know I know! crazy! Today he made the map 32 by 32 and changed the MOTD to fuck ernie’s dick or something like that. Ivan, no one plays your server. Sorry, but it’s true. Also, your server is down, so  currently the only option we have is ernie’s server. So stop fucking up the maps just because you don’t like Ernie, and you have nothing better to do with your life.

That seems a bit arrogant don't you think? and now my server was removed from the list because it was more popular.

Hey, mister edgelord, Based on the last line of the post, I feel like you might just be projecting, just a bit... Jesus Christ, this is stupid. Don't you people have somewhat of a life? Quit sitting on AudioGames.net having a dick waving contest on who's server is better. Ivan is a retard. Clearly you care if you felt the need to post this publicly.

At many points actually... maybe you should take your own advice... At what point were we arguing over who’s server was better? Maybe read through the rest of the topic before saying retarded things like that.

Oh I promise you, he does want to think that, he really, really does. Since when did I remove your server off the list because your server was more popular? If that's what you want to think, go ahead.

Again just, shooting for the stars! Yes ivan, and your admins never did that. They never moved me to mines, moved me to hight 10000000000000, they never wiped my inventory and never gave me my items back, they never did any of that shit.
I don’t think we’re perfect, but we’re not half as bad as your admins are.

Does your profession involve allot of dicks? because your posts do... is your work life bleeding into your home life? Jesus Christ, who the fuck cares? Don't you people have lives? Since when does AudioGame development include dick-waving contest about who's the better admin? All these games suck dick regardless of who runs them. Happy now? Now bye, I've got to return to my real life making money.

No hypocrisy here folks, just move right along... The admins I could name who did that shit are Quinton, bludBorn, and x1, altho x1 kind of  redeemed  himself by giving me 1000000 coins.

I didn't ask you, I'd never dream of it in fact... if you ask me, I think the reason why they didn't like the idea of me returning to a single server, because they no longer had the power of moving, kicking, etc. They apparently say I trashed the game as soon as I removed the /give command to make it fair for all. For that reason alone, they refused to update to the latest server...[[[wow]]]. Such children.

Are we really going to turn this into a who has more of a life battle? because that's going to get bloody real fast... Well, why are you on the forum if you have such better things to do. If you were sooooooooooo busy making money, I don't think you would have time to even reply. Lmao.

And my favorite of all...

I hope if he comes here, I will rather eat like 100 pankakes for breacfest, and I don't know what I'm supposed to say, coppled with some random Ideas that I just say... "I want to learn x language because y and Z".
Oh luiscarlosgm you never fail to impress me with your violently bad English and absurd train of thought.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector