Re: Envision AI, a Seeing AI alternative that's available world wide

I just installed and had a quick play with this. it's fantastic so far. I even pointed it at my computer monitor and it read the hole thing including Icons. it did think my dog is brown although she's a golden retriever but i'll let it off for that. light wasn't good. I'm still waiting for seeing AI to become available in the UK but this thing seems so far to stand toe to toe with it.

big question is, when it isn't in beta anymore, are they going to charge.