Websites with games for the blind

Hi,

I've been looking for a way to play A blind Legend online on my PC, and I found it on a site called:
www.iwin.com
This site, has many other games, and I was wondering if anyone has heard of it? If there are more blind friendly games on there, I'd like to know, so I can try them out. There's a $9.99 membership that you pay every month, but if there are more games on there, it might be worth it. Would someone look at the site, and help me out answering my question? Or, just let mekn ow if you've heard of it, and what you think?
The other site I have questions about is below:
https://itch.io/games/accessibility-blind
It says there's blid friendly games on there, but I can't find any of them. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm so looking for a  new game to play if you haven't noticed. lol
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.