Re: Websites with games for the blind

I love how you can bash me, but can't answer one of my questions. lol
I never said the games were free, there's a $9.99 a month member ship fee if you didn't read my post correctly. Go read it again, and maybe you'll comprehend it a little better.
I got a blind lengend, and played it. There's a time limit on the game, and then you need to start a one week trial, or pay $9.99 a month.
And, I'll ask again, what about the second link in my post? If there are blind friendly games on that site, what are they? How can  I get them?