Re: Redspot: The destruction of UKA and the rise of hypocrisy

Rory wrote:

Sam, why do you actively play the game? I know its your game, but developers usually aren't actively playing like you do where your the best player in the game and look down on the other players. Maybe you just like the feeling of power so created redspot to feel like that. But in fps games, developers don't play daily and don't use the their admin powers to their advantage. In games like call of duty, developers may come on every once in a while as a surprise, but they're not usually unbeetable like you are on redspot. And even aprone, when I asked if he could mission with me because I wanted to see how much of a boss he could be with a minigun, admited to me that he's only as good as a player who's been playing for a few weeks. Developers don't play their games. They do to test stuff, but they don't play to the same level you do. Redspot would be much more enjoyable if you and the other admins didn't ban together and become the most powerful team in the game. I mean, personally I think bases and teams should just be removed all together, but you probably aren't going to do that.

Gonna make one point on this matter and it is that I disagree with what you say about Sam shouldn't be playing his own game. It's his game dude, why shouldn't he play it? He's spent time developing it, why shouldn't he get some enjoyment out of that?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector