Re: texture sensitivity

I forgot to say that I love to run the ends of my finger nails around on silky things for the sound. I do appreciate how you guys took the silky thing. I'm not overly crazy about it in public places, although, I tell my wife when we are at walmart or any stores that might sell silky sleeping bags or jackets that i wanna go see them. Lol. I do go a bit crazy at home though. What's really awesome about my wife is that she is sighted, and she actually gets in to it by making the silky make noise, or she'll say silky, which I do say a lot just to say it. She does this to see me smile or laugh. Other people I've been with in the passed didn't like the silky thing. They would say that I'm to childish, or get mad at me. i just can't help it. People, even family members have tried making me get rid of my silky stuff. But, I just can't. TBH, I've thought and even asked my mom if I might have a bit of a mental issue because, I'm 33 and still go crazy over silky. Sorry for saying it so much. Again, I do hope you don't have a problem with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector