Re: texture sensitivity

@sean-terry: I think Peter Meijer or someone associated with or doing research with the vOICe has written something about this phenomenon. Swamp use to do something similar to me, to the point that my eyes were trying to react in painful ways. Also quest items are green spheres with a strobe effect and no one can tell me otherwise tongue . (I know I've been playing Swamp too much compared to anything else interesting when I find pinging green strobe-globes in my dreams. I had to crush one once. I wanted to keep it sad .)

[ a-t ] Manofthedark and raycrote: I am perplexed by the confusion and lack of clarity surrounding the autism spectrum. It's a spectrum, but does that mean that what you described counts as the "mild" end? I don't know and it seems like diagnoses are given out easily these days (or at least, a decade ago. Might have changed recently.) And it's harder to diagnose in blind people because things like stimming and lack of eye-contact can be explained without appeal to autism. It's an imperial mess (which is like a royal mess, but with more territory), and I mostly find it coming up in the context of intractable conflict, so I just leave it be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector