Re: texture sensitivity

They're not at my current location, but I can probably have something tomorrow. The babies are way less expressive than the big ones. The big ones roar; the babies squeak. The big ones can sound different based on how much you squeeze and whether you release all at once, gently, or in bursts; the babies don't have anywhere near as much vocal range. I think I originally planned to use the babies for the rats in the JFIMA, but couldn't get enough _expression_ out of them, so used one of the big ones and changed the pitch instead.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector