Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

@rory
There's actually a quite reasonable explanation, or at least so I've convinced myself. As a person with a visual impairment, many of the ways we interact with your every-day environment are different. Very commonly, we're not treated the same. The moment you get behind a computer, this can change. Hell, I've talked to many people who never had the slightest idea I couldn't see. Why then, are many blind people good at using computers? Because its an environment where we can focus on our talents and being people instead of the fact our eyes don't work like everyone elses.
I'm not saying its healthy to spend your entire life on a computer and never get out of the house, statistics can back that up.

Their is absolutely no correlation, at least in my case and I'm pretty sure in Sams, with safety concerns or various other reasons. And I haven't found anything to point me to the conclusion people who do this have no life outside. Many parents choose to allow this not because they're not aware, but because they understand the above.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector