Luna Stories Update Video

Hello everyone, So it has been a while , due to personal reasons i was unable to do much, however as i stated to many contacts before i will continue the game. I have finished all programming and all i need to do is add the levels and voices, however i lack the voices you can check the video for more https://youtu.be/7seyidXokis to contact me skype: xsense29 , email: crystal.t...@gmail.com Hope someone sees the potential of the game , i will finish it with or withouth voices but it would be best to have voices for the game of course otherwise the immersive feel is gone. Anyone willing to help on sounds and voices let me know please, like i said i finished the whole engine, and all scripting for it triggers actions intelligence etc. After i finish the game i will release the source code like i promised before, but i do want to finish the game first so that not only people will have a nice game to play but also a full example and so they can make their own with the engine. Youtube video: https://youtu.be/7seyidXokis Greetings XSense