Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

@stasp, please let us know you are actually a human and not a bot. You don't need to write a massive introduction essay, but just something that doesn't sound pregenerated, eg, if you have an interest in audiogames, what games you've played, are a developer etc.
At the moment I'm afraid all you've said in your first post is a name and a skype contact, and a few random letters in your second post so I am not sure.
We have had issues with spambots on this forum, which is the reason for this system, particularly since it's hopefully less intrusive or inaccessible  than one of those dreadful automated capchas.

Hi bookrage and welcome.

I'm something of a literature enthusiast myself (I also write book reviews for fantasybookreview.co.uk), and I'm certainly not the only one around here.
Feel free to pass on any game news, we're certainly not omniscient where games are concerned and always appreciate hearing about something new.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Marshall_Ritchhart via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : webeswork via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aoldenburg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aharnold via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jacobferragamo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gkeeler13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : adam . mizell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : CmdSarah via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Eddo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : NDupreeUbalt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jelly_Cat via Audiogames-reflector