Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Alontaye and I'm a undergraduate at University of Baltimore. I'm currently in a class that's teaching how to make audio-only games and hoping I can get some helpful feedback on my own audio game. As this is my first time replacing visuals with audio, I'm willing to learn some helpful advice to point me in the right direction. It also changes my perspective of how important audio is for games and how it can be used as a mechanic of its own.

I'm not that good at coding complex features, but I have an idea of how some of the basic coding for unity work. I hope I don't ask too many coding questions to annoy any of you.

Thank you for taking time to reading this.
Alontaye

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aoldenburg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aharnold via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jacobferragamo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gkeeler13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : adam . mizell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : CmdSarah via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Eddo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : NDupreeUbalt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jelly_Cat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kevinwilliams14 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ReveeWatts via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : newmz410 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lucas . wooleyhand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kgilaud via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : josephbull13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : antoniodela15 via Audiogames-reflector