Re: UFC 3 demo available with blind acessible trial

Oh not at all! It's a very good point, as hear and react style gameplay wouldn't be much fun. However, the parade will weather the storm I think, as I'm still very excited to see what happens with this game and the new awsom effort that's being put into accessibility by this company. Also, I think that some of what isn't translatable into audio may be translatable in other ways, because as we've seen the amount of information we can gain already through vibration is impressive to say the least, and surely the good ideas won't stop at vibration. Of course I'm not expecting anything completely 100 percent accessible in every way, because I am aware that sight is a very complex thing, but I am expecting something groundbreaking givin the right amount of time and with the right minds working at it.