Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Ok.  I want to make sure I have everything before I start attempting to install things.  I have the following mods:
VAutodrive, version 7.0.3
Teleportals, version 8.0.3 (build 25192)
PC Trainer Official, Version 1.2
Simple trainer, version 6.0
Is there anything else I will need from there?  Obviously, I know I'll need script hook files and such, but I am referring to mods.  Do I have everything I need, or are there other ones I should grab?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector