Re: Grand Theft Auto V

As I mentioned previously, the reason why I did not write a guide when I was really into this game is simply because virtually nobody was interested in this game at the time it got released for pc, because if you play the Xbox 360 / ps3 version, you're wasting your time do to those versions not having the first person view mode. You also will not be able to use the autodrive if you're playing on a console. Now that some of you seem to have some interest I'm considering it, but it's not a sure thing. Just let me know what you want to know in general and I can try to write something. Again, I'm going to write a small guide talking about the gameplay, driving to wherever you want, the trainers' options and the layout, etc. I am not going to make a guide on how to install the game or some mods like the autodrive, because those already contain enough instructions to install them and make them work. So you guys are going to have to make them work by following the instructions that comes with them. If nothing works for you, uninstall the mod and reinstall it. I'm not going to offer support for that. Writing a guide is already tough let alone trying not to forget anything, so I'll only write about the game, not installing them. Now that this is cleared up, let's move on. I'm open to know what you guys want to know about the game. I talked to simba on skype and we agreed that one of the coolest thing using the autodrive would be to go wherever you want, such as the beach, golfing, your house, bars, etc. And that is doable. Let me know what else you want to know about the game and I will try to write something in the article room regarding everything. This game is far from being accessible, but you can have some fun playing it, especially with those mods.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector