Re: Your future on Alter Aeon: a Discussion of game trends

Not an outright lie at all unless you condider your post earlier where you originally quoted me without proper context to be an outright lie as well. To be fair I wouldnt expect people to ever believe I ment you sat on the mud 24/7 waiting for him to speak to harass him. Given the context of the conversation Im pretty sure its understood that it was ment to speak only on the events that lead up to your banning which I already acknowledged in a previous post may have fit your time table better. There is no lie here, you did in fact go out of your way to tell morpheus to stop spamming every time he spoke and you saw it.  I didnt mention a specific time table because that time table has already been discussed multiple times and I assumed it was established.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector