Re: Your future on Alter Aeon: a Discussion of game trends

For the record Lokar took something I said and turned the words around on me.
To sum up for idiots, I stopped giving two fucks about my continued presence on the game due to changes I felt were negative for my experience.

Also @Ignotus haha, I'm with you there. Morpheus is an asshole and oughta be treated as such. Not to say that I wasn't, but I got what I deserved.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector