Re: What's wrong with the guide dog schools

Nocturnus wrote:

Post 2 makes no attempt to hide it and simply states that, and I quote, "this sounds like by and far very, very exagerated," which by far has to refer to post 1.  if nothing else, one could at the very least clarify that the article is exagerated, but suggesting that Nightshades experiences are when she has tried to be as honest as possible concerning her experiences is nothing short of calling her a liar in my book.  it would have honestly been nicer for such a statement to be phrased as a question.

After having read this and looking at it, you make a fair point, one which I overlooked since I am not familiar with either side of this really. Perhaps I could identify more with Assault's perspective that the information seemed to be in exaggeration. It is only natural to wonder if bad information is true, without intending to call the person a lyer. I would hope for the sake of public awareness that if this was a huge problem, it would be more widely known by now. Cae puts it nicely in post 11 though. We definitely have a world that is difficult to cope with. I can see how post 2 could make her out to be a lyer especially if you and her have both dealt with it. I haven't, so maybe that's why I didn't take it the way you did and agreed with Assault. Since he has already commented on this and apologized, I'll say no more about it. After all, miscommunication when emotions are high is not hard to set in motion.

Post 3 has actually been edited to detract from its original attitude, but stated that he believed that the issue lay between the keyboard and the chair, hence my suggestion that he was, for all intents and purposes cryptically calling Nightshade stupid.

Okay, well if that was the case then I'll leave it at that, no use beating a dead horse. I just felt a lot of bad unresolved vibes here which I didn't get. Thank you both Nocturnus and Assault for responding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ross via Audiogames-reflector