Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Yeah exactly I've had that happened to me as well, using other save files also put the list in alphabetical order, so that's why if you use my save file the waypoints will match. However, even I think that the waypoints list being in alphabetical order would be best, but I am not willing nore have the time to redo that again since I'm not playing the game as much anymore. Wishing someone could help though, and if someone is sighted enough to redo the list, don't forget that the list is not going to be the same with all three characters, so three lists would be needed. Keep in mind that if you spawn cars via the trainer, it's going to screw your waypoints up because that car will appear as a selectable choice. If you spawn peds, a waypoint will also be created. So that's the bad news. The good news is there are some options in the INI file that comes with the trainer you can turn off so it won't create waypoints for cars and peds. I don't know what those are, but they're pretty obvious so you're going to find those easily.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector