Re: UFC 3 demo available with blind acessible trial

I did manage to create my fighter and actually start an ultimate team fight under solo championships with my newly created aiiy fighter.

A couple of initial thoughts, keep in mind I have only played one fight that went into the second round. First off, I lost! Grin I did notice the rumbles before strikes. That's super cool! What I find confusing still is which motor is rumbling for which strike. For me, it feels like both strikes have the same motor vibrating. Also, I notice that the rumble for a take down feels the same as a strike rumble?

My last thought for now. I noticed that Mike Goldberg is out of the game, since he is out of UFC. A rather disappointing thing though is that his replacement does not seem to announce names of fighters when they are on the attack. In the past, Goldberg would announce stuff like "another right by Adams" if a fighter was last named Adams and he threw a right hand. Now, this wasn't all the time, but it was enough to get a pretty good idea when you were in control of a fight. I did not hear the play-by-play commentator announce a fighter's name or nickname once during a fight! This will make things waaaaay harder than in UFC 2. Also, I have noticed that the ground game vibrations have changed somewhat? Need to spend some more time trying to figure that out.

I'll have more to say later, after messing about with this beta a bit more.

Jeremy