Re: UFC 3 demo available with blind acessible trial

Ok, here are some more thoughts after playing around with the beta a little more. First, I had success! I managed to win my second fight! I am still trying to get the timing right with blocking. I still get tagged even if I react just as the rumble starts.

I think the faster rumble is for high shots, and a slower rumble is for body. That being said, I still can't dodge to save my life. smile Of course, it is important to dodge as well as block, because when you block, you take some limb damage. But, no matter what I do I still can't dodge using the left stick. It may be a timing thing (probably is a timing thing). I'll of course have more later. I am going to try and play a game of "don't get hit" without hitting my opponent, just to practice timing.

Jeremy