Re: what do you think of a tts preschool album?

Check out this YouTube video. Can anybody find more like these?  These are meant for slightly older kids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALhEGiA5k5I
Does anybody know who made this song? It is sung in Spanish by a male tenor or baritone with very basic accompaniment. It was in the key of D-flat and the last time I heard it was in late 1999 or 2000. It basically recited the month names in Spanish. With the last name ending on a resolving note in the fifth degree, sort of like the song, A B C, except that the ending note was in the second mode. I heard it in a record LP disc which explains why I heard it in a different key from the video I just heard.