Re: what do you think of a tts preschool album?

Is there a list of other works in this album? I would like to see a list and a way to listen to them to see if I can unlock any subconscious memories from having listened to them when I was but a mere infant.
Also, in 2003, I found this cassette tape that had really good songs in both English and Spanish. I don't know who made it and it would be great if I could find out who made it.
It first starts out with some kids singing, you shall sing, I shall sing, together we shall explore the four seasons. Then it starts in the spring, where we sing songs like Row Row Row Your boat, Happy Birthday, two people named Maria and Pedro, who was a cowboy. Then they did a song about Grampa's Farm in both English and Spanish. Then during the summer there was some fair music, though very brief. Then someone sang this song to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Something about dame sheep yes sir, bring in a wool. Then someone sang this strange Jamaican song called Day Oh, Me Say Day Oh, daylight come and me wan' go home. Then they sang 'Going to the Zoo To-morrow, and how there were crocodiles there. Then fall was coming, and Pedro talked about taking a stroll or a hike, and then he sang about taming a bull with a plum. And for Halloween, a guy recited a story about how three little pumpkins had rolled out of site while there was some strange creepy drones. After that, it became cold and wintery, and they talked about snow. They sang Silent Night in both languages. Then they played a guessing game by describing what the snowperson was made of. Finally, we reached January and February, and the last song they did was a MartiGrahs show.