Re: Ride, new code editor for blinds

Ethin, this program specifically aims not to be as complex, overkill, universal and feature rich as a true IDE. That's supposed to be its selling point, along with code folding. Nothing more and nothing less. You don't need, use or appreciate that, let it be and ignore it, but don't throw your verbal shit full of rotting poison right into people's faces just because they dared to come up with something that you find inferior to your liking or standards just because it reinvents the wheel or is written poorly or in an unfitting language, in your opinion. That's all. Deal with it however you like but these few above lines are the essence of the whole pointlessness of this discussion and why your behavior is just unacceptable. At least here, where the community is used to much more general respect, wisdom and communication maturity than you are apparently capable of.

Or explain your point once, clearly but still with acceptable words, as you said you did, perhaps in an attempt to enlighten the guy to your way of thinking or pass on your approaches better, but stop beating the dead horse after that. You seem to be perverdly enjoying that you just can reiterate your insulting arogant superioristic shit over and over again for no good reason. That's what really sets me off. I'm not some puritan who has issues with foul language, that's not what it's about. If we met in person, I assure you I would immediately show you how imaginatively I can swear at you right now, just because I'm so pissed off right now, but it's about the form. I just can't stand it when some useless brad keeps stomping on others for nothing forever and it all goes on in circles just because he needs to compensate for the size of his dick or something.

Or, if you do all that just because you are a hobbyist troll and are now rubbing your hands satisfactorily, patting yourself on the back for having managed to set off one more anonymous virtual asshole somewhere over in a remote insignificant remote country, then congratulations to you, you have in deed lived this day without wasting it. And you have raised the blood pressure and adrenaline level and everything in another inferior person with pretty little effort on your part. Worthy of listing it in your list of major accomplishments. Don't forget to praise yourself properly in that note.

Everyone, before you start bombarding me with comments on how immature this was from myself in the very first place and how pointless this whole debate is, and that you only feed a troll his cocaine by reacting to him, I know it all too well. I'm already starting to regret that I even wasted my time at all in the first place.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector