Re: logic pro x or whatever

Pro tools is most accessible.  I may be biased because I learned everything about the DAWS initially from PT. Protoolswithspeech is great I wish they made a Logic one. audio is best with PT.
Whoever stated the Logic with speech website Is lying and should be ashamed of themselves.
I have no light perception so I mainly rely on voiceover and just started  using logic Pro X to produce beats. It is somewhat accessible however some things  bug out and glitch often.  i know  other visually impaired producers that told me that logic Pro X is simpler out of the two to create beats.
Not sure about the Indian  Instruments as I have never used any and I am westernized.
For tutorials for music production via blind perspective,  just listen to the ProTools with speech tutorials and then transfer the skills onto other DAWS. Definitely  bittersweet but rewarding once you  understand and work around the inaccessible parts.
Sadly the ProTools with speech authors rarely respond and are rarely active on their account.  If I have time I will hopefully make it to Torio podcast and posted up here, but I doubt I will get the chance anytime soon.
Reaper and sonic  i have not used however many visually impaired producers do use it. Reaper is free or use GarageBand  like the One mentioned above as it is free and just as excessible as logic Pro X;  they were both updated around the same time to include accessibility patches.
Hope this helps!

DAWS = digital audio work station or software meaning any music production program.