Re: yu-gi-oh legacy of the duelest

Thanks for the help. The only thing i haven't figured out is figuring out what the computer is doing while making a turn. I was able to see only while i did OCR during the sound effects after my turn, did i figure out one of my opponent's trap cards. Is there a more relyable way of doing this? Also, how are most decks navigated through? While using up and down arrows, sometimes it looks like i see one spell card in two different places, or i might  have clicked on the end phaise option instead. It's kind of hard to explain, but i'm just trying to figure out the fastest way to play with the least amount of guess work. I still think a recording might be helpful, like i said before, once i get the hang of this, i'll be fine. Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector