Re: yu-gi-oh legacy of the duelest

You get I believe 32 decks. when you choose a deck, you start on the deck. You press two to go to your trunk. You press s, then right arrow, that'll take you to a search field where you can search for whatever you're looking for. After you search I think you press left arrow to go to the results after you press enter. then you hold y and OCR to see what card it is. If you want to choose I think you press a, and then left arrow? Either left or right to take it to the deck, the other way to move it back to the trunk. To go back from your trunk to your deck, just press tab once. Also I think to move to your side deck you press... down? Man there's so much I don't remember it's been so long since I've played.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector