Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

I adore this game and love to see that it gets weekly updates. what I'd like to ask is some way to examine items we have in our inventory. If I can't find something similar to what I have in a shop, I'm flying blind and often don't know how good stuff is or what I can use it for. Other things that aren't quite as clear such as what exactly some potions do mechanically would help as well.

Love the bardic colleges and am playing with the female high elven accent currently. .

Also some tips as to what certain magical prefixes or suffixes mean on weapons would be good too, for example, I'd like to know whether the flaming spear does extra fire damage or just does fire damage instead of physical? Also knowing the attack rate would be good or give us some way to figure out why some weapons that seem to do similar damage as others are more expensive in the store.

Another idea I think would be cool... human monsters. This would be things like evil priests, cultists, bandits, pirates, raiders, and evil druids or stuff like that. It seems a little odd that all humans are good.

Finally, when the world gets expanded enough, perhaps introducing other pantheons of gods in other regions or if procedural generation starts to happen, at random pepper in other gods like Mayan/Aztec deities, Norse ones, or Ancient Babylonian ones. I like the Roman stuff but I think gods ought to be expanded when that happens with the world.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector