Re: Core-Exiles help

Howdy all, hope everyone had a terrific holiday season, and the health and happiness continues throughout 2018!
big_smile
I'm currently using internet explorer 11, and I'm having a real problem clicking on the tab links on the core exiles site.
The tab links are like, system tab, account tab, and the mission tab, and so on. I hit both enter and the spacebar while on those links, and just nothing at all happends. I've tried using my mouse curser too, with no affect.
When I'm on my IPhone using safari, I have no problem getting those tabbed links to open up. The only other problem I am having however is with safari. lol Beyond the undock button, the lower third of the page is all links. Well, the problem is when I swipe and read the link with voice over, their read with all the html code showing, or at least being spoken.
Such as, and I'll type out the symbols here as I'm not sure how they'd show up sent to the web page in a post.
A link will read as, less than spam class equals yellow underscore title greater than mailbox less than slash spam less than br greater than. And so forth and so on, you get the annoying picture I'm sure. lol
Anyway, anyone else experiencing that on safari browser?
I just wish I knew how to activate those tabbed links with I.E.
Thanks all, and thanks much for the help Goran.
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector