Re: Monthly chat December 2017

@Maria, no idea on that i'm afraid at the second, i'd suggest try to contact Jyro directly. @Angel, cool. Personally I wouldn't consider an Ipod being as I  find Itunes media management and filing to  so much of a disaster I utterly abandoned it and now just use my victor stream innstead.

I might consider an Ipad, accept that I actually need a phone for, well, phony things like phoning people and sending them texts, and keeping contacts, especially when my lady and I are out together.

So the plan currently is that I'll get the Iphone 8 which I ordered from Apple and will then have to sort out with games etc (and probably do some mondo db updates since I've not added anything Iphone wise for a while), then my mum will get my Iphone 5 rebatterified and use it.
She isn't bothered about games etc, but does want the facetime calls and such, so it should sute her.

@Simba that is really awesome. I went cycling in ireland a few years ago, going about 50 miles a day, which was amazing but very tiring, though luckily we stayed in a very nice boarding house and didn't have to camp. My lady will be especially jealous since she loves horses.

For me Christmas was very nice if quiet. Ltos of listening to carols (especially guessing the nation's top carol on classic fm), as well as playing  rather fun trivia games on the Alexa with my parents.
we had the expected crimbo dinner, and my lady loved her Ais sidai ring and green aja pendent that I got her. She's a huge wheel  time fan, so I thought she'd love those, and they were ordered back in November. actually she scared eveyone by letting out a very high pitch, and extremely Soprano squeeeee of pleasure which was sort of amusing in a scary way big_smile. Actually I've been making out that I hadn't got her anything, but I had to back peddle a bit on christmas eve when she was quite disappointed and admitted that actually yes, I had got her a present big_smile.

For me, i got some cds I wanted, icnluding the new Karl Jenkins Adiemus, and a rather awesome onesie with a dragon tale and teeth.
i've wanted something for a while since my lady is inclined to sit around in fluffy pajamas on days when we don't have to go anywhere and I liked the idea of joining her, but doing so while dressed as a dragon will rock big_smile.

My parents also gave me a hundred quid to pay for some of the things I have been not getting myself due to us being short of cash, which was extremely nice of them, and likely means I will! be able to try a few more games on my Iphone, as well as treat myself to Hero's call,echoes of Livia and other such fun new releases for 2018.

So, hope everyone is having a nice holliday thus far.