Re: Monthly chat December 2017

Hi.
@Dark. I actually got it set up first thing as soon as I got home on Monday. I have two controllers I can use. I can either use my desktop keyboard, or I can use a controller called the NES30, a Bluetooth and USB wired gamepad that looks and feels like the original NES, except with a few more buttons to play SNES titles. I can use it with my PC, Android, the Switch, and through an adapter, I can use it with an original NES, an original SNES, or even Nintendo's NES and SNES Mini consoles. It's a bit on the pricy side, but it gets the job done. The difference with my RetroPie build compared to an NES/SNES mini is that I can play more systems than just NES. I can play systems up to Nintendo 64. Anything like Atari 2600, ColecoVision, ZX Spectrum, even the Virtual Boy and several obscure Japanese systems like the Sharp X68000. Sure, you could hack Nintendo's console to add custom ROMs and even install other emulators in addition to Nintendo's stock emulator, but you're limited to the amount of flash storage. As for your Mega Man thing, you could get the ROMs for the other GB games, but I know that's something that most people are uncomfortable with, so I won't bring that subject up. As for the other Mega Man games, I have Mega Man 1 through 10 on Steam thanks to the Mega Man Legacy Collections, meaning that I can play them on my PC, complete with leaderboards, achievements, and whatnot. I DO have my SNES still hooked up, but it's really starting to get out of shape, so I'm gonna have to get someone to restore it or something so I can use the outer shell for something else.