Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Sorry it took so long to reply.  Been traveling the last couple of days and just now getting home.  Trying to play a little catch up before bed.  wink

Dark wrote:

Btw, just to chime in and point out quickly  in case Ashaman or others missed it that  both inheritance and Wanton cove now have database pages (you can find them in the  dropdown on  front  of site or  by using the "list games) link).
Since their is manifestly nothing  wrong with visually impared people's libidos and these games are very accessible it seemed only right to add them to  the db, besides with I've  been having fun myself with Flexible survival, though I confess inheritance  when I tried it made me a little uncomfortable due to  the premise and the  fact that up until I got married two years ago I was severely  genophobic, and the idea behind inheritance is a little too  much like some real stories of abuse for  my taste, though manifestly  this is just my reaction since at the end of the day it's a game and a creative art project.

I did like the horror atmosphere of Wanton cove and will  possibly explore more of the game  in the future though, as I do enjoy writers like Steven King and Klive barker on occasion), indeed I noticed when checking the games for the db that the writing is extremely good all around.

If anyone wants to suggest other accessible adult games for the db feel free to do so, (just please mention in the games' description that they are! adult games so potential players know what they're getting).

I am currently trying to get fenoxo's games like corruption of champions and trials in tainted space to work correctly with chrome and Nvda or the downloaded adobi flash player, not having much luck unfortunately, though they seemed okay with ie).

Anyway that is a matter for another thread, in the mean  time I hope that the db entries attract more people to the games.

Thank you for the notice, never even knew there was a front page to this site until you mentioned it.  tongue

Glad to hear that you have been enjoying the game.

@Kool_turk, when you choose the save game option, it should asks you where to save the file. I'm using Safari, and in my case, Safari automatically save my file to the downloads folder.

HTH

Since I honestly have no idea, I'd expect Socheat likely has the solution.