Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

burak wrote:

Hello,
The following error occurs after I click Start eating servants meals.
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement.

Stack Trace:
evalJavaScript/<@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:12791:1310
evalJavaScript@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:12791:1281
n/<@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:12791:12891
Wikifier</t</<.value/<@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:12791:7515
r/<@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:12789:21824
t/<@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:12789:21601
r.event.dispatch@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:60:10263
r.event.add/q.handle@file:///D:/zip/Inheritance%20A4b/Inheritance%20A4b.html:60:8325

Thank you for reporting this!  I appreciate it a great deal.

Looks like you're playing A4b?

I vaguely recall dabbling with this a couple of weeks ago, but its possible that the issue was either not fully resolved, or that the fix appeared in A5.  Either way, I'll take a look at it to double check.