Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hello everyone.
I too have been getting some errors. If while playing today I'm just going to send them to the devs, but I've noticed the vast majority of mine happen when spiders spew webs at my party members. There are a few others but this one I can seem to reproduce while a lot of the others happen one time and then the next time I'm in the area where the error occured and I do whatever I did to trigger the error it doesn't happen and the game behaves as normal. This is truly one of the best, if not the best, audio game I think I have ever played. The story is so gripping, and I don't want to discuss specific things because that would lead to spoilers, but my wife and I have both been playing all weekend and we both bought our own copies of the game as well. I wish that I'd been able to show this game the love it deserved during the kickstarter last year but, like many of you I didn't have the resources at the time that I'm so blessed and fortunate to have now.
Anyway, just wanted to say Out of Sight Games, thanks so much, I really appreciate everything A Hero's Call is and you've certainly set the bar very high for the next audio game to be developed. Will the next person who puts out a game be willing to answer A Developer's Call?
Lol
Sorry guys, couldn't resist.
Holden

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector