Re: Apparent broken quests on A Hero's Call?

Little bit of an inside scoop on the wolves—every time a wolf pelt adds to your inventory, the game checks to see 1. if you're in the wolf-pelt-collecting stage of Madeline's quest, and 2. if so, if you have 20 or more. If both of these are true, it advances the quest. Turns out that when we released, we were checking for the wrong quest stage because the wolf pelts used to be the second item in the quest and one of the checks never got switched. That's fixed now, but you have to get another pelt in order to run that check again, so that the game knows to update your quest.

BlindNinja, I'm glad to hear that you were able to advance, as I received some reports that there was no option to give the pelts to Madeline. Now I suspect that just means people hadn't advanced the quest yet.