Re: Apparent broken quests on A Hero's Call?

Can anyone confirm working/broken status of a few quests? Warning, possible spoilers if you haven't come across these.
Predators and pray: I found three of the wolf dens no problem. The one up by the north bridge... I've been circling it for hours and hours, it won't trigger anything. The range wherein you can hear wolves snarling is of considerable size, it can be heard in areas on both sides of the bridge, and I swear I've been to every path and shrub around there and it just won't trigger the fight with the wolves.
Laying down the law: I've been to bandit campsights. I've been to high ridges. I've been to windy bluffs. I've been to plateaus and the dear path. Nothing happens to indicate that progress is being made towards finding ambush sites.
Since the captain said I had to mark them on my map, I've started placing out custom becons at these locations thinking that'd trigger something; but nope.
Another tidbit about the wolf hunts: I know I posted about this in the release topic, but unless there's something I'm missing I think it's a little unreasonable in it's current form. I'd like to know what the actual dimentions of the audable range are, but the range is huge with no indicator of whether you're getting warmer or colder.
I'm not necessarily asking for solutions to be spoiled. I just want to know for sure that I just haven't figured something out yet and not that I'm the victim of a bug here.
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector