Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

I can't find the fourth goblin camp, I think its in that maze of walls but that all looks the same and I can't tell where I've already been, it's all the same, so I may never find it XD.

I would like to be able to walk with the controller pushed part way forward, and run with it most or all of the way forward. I agree about the filtering interactables, because sometimes it is frustrating, it doesn't o where you want it to point you to.  I think smooth pointing with a controller should be an option, but I don't see it as totally necessary and it could even force you to walk into stuff too. Apart from that, and wanting to be able to left and right trigger between the pages of my quest log like I can in other books, the controller support is well done.

It is worth noting as I already stated in an earlier post that you can edit the key.config to remap your controller.

I was a tad disappointed that the rumble features weren't used, but I mean, what would you really use it for anyway. Hits in battle, certainly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liamkembleyoung via Audiogames-reflector