Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

I really wish that the warrior's skills didn't cap out so early...
That's pretty much the only main complaint I have so far about how the game works mechanics wise. Yeah, their are allot of skills, but it also seems like you usually end the game by like level 45 or so, and that's just way too many levels not to have anything interesting and new.
I mean their are no unarmed moves, either as a skill branch or as a compliment to armed fighting, kicks, leg sweeps, punches and such, but I think I've heard some other enemies doing it, least it sounds like it, but I suppose that could be a bludgeon...
No intimidation moves or armor piercing attacks either.
I also never got finesse or flurry, and those would have been really cool.
That said though, the skills that do exist are really awesome and well thought out.

Actually I guess I do find the fact that you can't turn 360 degrees without a mouse, and can't quickly scan to the left and right with radar annoying too.
I seriously doubt that any of this will be added to the game at this point though, sadly, but who knows, at least allot of the sounds are their from other enemies right?
At least I can hope, and it's not as if the other classes don't provide variety...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : leoguima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector