Re: bokurano daibouken 1 help

Oh, I didn't try that with a hammer. :d I'll try it.

You're right, I found that out too that with w you can draw and put away your weapon.
But I found out a key combination I'm not sure of. If I press ctrl+w I only hear the sound if a message would appear but nothing happens. Do you know that combination?