Re: bokurano daibouken 1 help

The keys in the first game are pretty normal for the series, not too much changed between the first and the others as far as the commands go. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is W which draws and puts away your current weapon.
The wall just says do not cut, it doesn't say do not smash with a hammer. big_smile If it's the one I remember, anyways.