Re: Apparent broken quests on A Hero's Call?

Minor spoilers ahoy.

Reunited
You can soft lock your game if you pull the levre to release the wolves, then go back and talk to Wilhelm in the dungeon. Actually releasing him works as expected, but nothing but a freeze awaits you if you go back and talk to him. I was working on who framed Rogarr Rabgurg at the same time which is how I stumbled upon this.
Changing of the guard
I don't know for sure that this is a bug, but I can't talk with the captain about Wilhelm. I can only talk to him about my progress towards finding the bandit camps and about the horse.
Laying Down the Law
I second what others have said about no message popping up when visiting the camp sites, except for one which triggered a remark by Mathias.

Battle
Master Planning lasts forever. Litterally.
When status effects ware off outside of battle, their waring off animation still plays at the start of the next battle.
If rest is used, but the unit who used it doesn't get their turn before the battle ends, they will rest the first turn they get in the next battle.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector