Re: Apparent broken quests on A Hero's Call?

Hey all, I understand not reporting bugs if you aren't sure it's a bug. But if you find things you know are broken (i.e., effects lasting forever, places where you can cause the game to freeze, etc.), please, please, please email them to support [at] outofsightgames.com. There is literally no way we can compile errors that are reported here and be sure we haven't missed any, without generating a lot more work for ourselves (which, frankly, we have plenty of to already). If it's in our inbox, we have a record and can archive and log it. Thank you very much to those of you who have reported bugs. To my shame, this next patch is gonna be pretty massive.

To answer the last question about why you'd do that thing you can do after completing the main quest: mostly just for fun, honestly.