Re: Walkthrough for A Hero's Call.

Myself, I tend to try the game without any assistance first time, but I will admit if I feel like I'm getting no where or constantly getting hammered then I will either ask for specific info or use a walkthru, particularly because I tend to be a completionist. this began with megaman x2 on the Snes where I used a walkthru in place of a guide as I found getting even a vague start in the game hugely difficult. It actually turned out I'd already found various boosting and other items, but didn't realize what they were without a walkthru to help.

Manamon is the main accessible game I've most seriously had to do this in, since it seemed whatever I did with manamon training I always got slaughtered, and I seemed to be just grinding and grinding and grinding, that being said, I couldn't manage a sustained playthrough even with Jayde's very well written walkthru, though that likely has more to do with time than anything else, and I would like to get through the game at some point to see where it goes.

King of dragon pass is a game where I looked up a few bits of extra info (especially about hero quests), to make my playthrough easier, though I wouldn't have used a full walkthru even if one for such a branching game were possible.

Hopefully  Hero's call will be like Entombed or A dark room when I get it, a game I can play through and explore from end to end on my own, but if I need help I'll ask rather than give up, and if I need lots of help I'll be glad of a walkthru if one exists.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vojvoda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector