Re: Walkthrough for A Hero's Call.

@Nick: the troll took me a few tries as well, I ended up losing one of my party members but still eventually defeating it. It's definitely doable though, just took me a few tries adn even a bit of luck. Remember it might be a good idea to set a beacon to the den and maybe go to one of the other locations for a bit, to grind and level up.