Re: TK players, I need your help

yep, new weapons for sure. I my self have never seen someone use a different weapon then a sniper.
ok, so here are the suggestions.
1. voice commands. by this I mean like the voice chatting in swamp. yes we have voice chat, but it would be good if we can have some kind of commands like follow me, becareful, you know what I mean. then the team play would be much more fun.
2. possibly remove teams, and replace it with team death match and capture the flag. Basicly, there is an event, and the equal number of players are being put in each team and they are spawned onto a map and well, depending if it's tdm, then just kill the enemy team members, while in capture the flag, you take the flag from enemies base back to yours. not that the current team system is bad, just thought that this one would be more ferr because there is the equal number of players in each team.
3. not really a suggestion, but please remove shields. that way sniper will looz it's value, and anyway with antibiotics you can reach up to 50000 health so you basicly don't need any more protection.
4. ammo system. I think that ammo system should have been introduced a long long time ago, and I think now it's the best chanse.
5. please return AI back into the game. they are quite good if you're the only one online and you are just waiting for someone, or just to practice. Why were they removed anyway.
6. Make an easier way to give items. I know that we have that command, but possibly making so space gives an item, and shift+space will auction it. The command isn't bad, just it mite be complicated.
7. Bullets bouncing off walls. what I mean is that if bullet hits a wall, it should return. sure not all weapons should do that, but some of them should.
8. please please increase the range of the shotgun. it can actually be a quite good weapon if it had a longer range.
9. why don't you just set the maxhealth to 5000. sure then antibiotics looz there point but I am tired of keeping shooting at players with tank who just when they get hit, start drinking an other antibiotic and what ever I do, there health is 50000 or somewhere about that.
10. I think that we should be able to enter other's shelters even if they don't give us the permission. everyone can brake a wooden door after all. big_smile
that's all for now, and I will reply again if I have any more suggestions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector