Re: TK players, I need your help

Hi
I agree  we really need more weapons. I also think a way for admins to host events would be nice. Also, I remember there were enemys in  earlier versions of TK. Well maybe we could bring those back but with a  slightly different system. What if, for example, every time you kill a player, a zombie spawns and comes after you, like the zombie of the player you killed. I think robots would also be a great idea. Not to copy RS or anything. Also maybe you could make a feature for robots to track  specific players would be great. Also, I think maybe you should make this current version of TK  custom server based again. So once the new TK is out, people can still host there own servers on the old one. It wouldn’t  receive updates or anything, it’d just be out there for anyone who wants it, and ofcorse with the updated admin help. I know you’ll probably all hate me for this, but I think you should also
1, remove the store and make it so all items can be picked up. 2, make it so players lose all items when they die or go offline. 3, add a /afk command.
Thanks for reading, and I wish you the best of luck for the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector