Forza Motorsport 7!

Hello to all of you,
I have reently acquired the racing game Forza motor sport 7.
Like the madden game, the accessibility is not perfect, but the game is sertainly playable.
Over the next week or so, I will be doing some videos similar to the one's I did in madden.  I would also  like people's feedback on what other games you all would like,  as I plan on trying to expand my own play styles.  ALso, when Madden 19 comes out, I will be tackling it, as well.
I still have to do a lot of work on the Madden 18 user guide, which is doable, but the Holiday's were long, and I also was sick. Thanks for your understanding, and I have not forgotten you all.
Darrell