Re: Forza Motorsport 7!

Hello,
I can't promise full accessibility,  but I will show you what we can do. However, I'm recovering from Bronckitus, so I'm not putting my voice out there until it's healed. However, I am going to start working on the text manual,  and I hope to start videos sometime next week. I love doing this, and if you like, you can look at my stuff on Madden. go to youtube and look up vol4life8657 and you should find me. That's whare you will see my new video.