Re: Microsoft outlook is pissing me off!

One of the reasons why I won't upgrade to Windows 10 until forced is because all the new features Microsoft added to it was so they could add more eye candy making it an accessibility nightmare for anybody but their own narrator. Just look at how long it took before Edge or the new modern apps like EMail were marginally accessible.