Re: Dragon Ball Fighter Z Beta Discussion

Hi,
If you can get it to work, I think you might have to switch your voices to English if you'd like to play with the dub. I think it might be Japanese by default, although they are both pretty good. I've not had the chance to play the beta yet, and I don't know if I'll jump in because I've ehard there's a bit where ou move an avatar around to get to different sections of the beta, I could be wrong and there might be other ways of just going through menus.